Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Superbowl party?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question Superbowl party?

    What are ya gonna have for It? We took the easy way out from all the cooking this year..We are having subs and shrimp and probably some pizza..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    It's just going to be me, my wife, and my mom watching it on the big screen. We're going to be having pizza, maybe a few wings, sausage balls, chips and dip, and some cookies.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    We are having my parents, in-laws, cousins, and friends come up. We are having pigs in a blankets, chips & dip, tortilla chips & salsa, veggie platter with dip, cheeseball & crackers, and rice krispie treats.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    Drumsticks En Croute and Deep Dip Pepperoni Pizza Dip. I saw both on Guy's Big Bite this week and it looked good so that's what's on now.

    Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe : Guy Fieri : Food Network

    Drumsticks en Croute Recipe : Guy Fieri : Food Network
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    Both recipes sound DELICIOUS,, let us know how they turn out.

    I fixed shrimp, chicken strips, buffalo chicken dip, fruit kabobs and plenty of 'stuff' to wash it all down......
    When you become senile, you won't know it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    I don't like Dijon so I ommited it from the drumsticks. Both look and smell great.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    I wish I had got the stuff to fix a Bacon Explosion. Instead I am getting ready to start fixing wings.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    Fixed my wings, boneless and regular with honey barbeque and buffalo style, homemade corndogs, chips, dip, and homemade p'nut butter fudge

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    Drumsticks En Croute and Deep Dip Pepperoni Pizza Dip. I saw both on Guy's Big Bite this week and it looked good so that's what's on now.

    Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe : Guy Fieri : Food Network

    Drumsticks en Croute Recipe : Guy Fieri : Food Network
    I can't believe you'd stoop to that hack's level.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Superbowl party?

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSilentBob View Post
    I can't believe you'd stoop to that hack's level.

    I do find him kind of douchey. I was turning by there the other day and saw the stuff prepared in the last 5 minutes and it did look pretty good. I liked the Drumsticks, they were easy and the rub was really good. It's like a chicken leg meets a pig in a blanket. The Pizza Dip wasn't bad, but I wont make it again.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •